We have all heard 'that' term so many times over but working for yourself isn't as daunting as it seems.
Becoming your own boss requires a lot of planning, a bit of risk taking and a great deal of commitment to your goals. While setting up a business in a field or niche you are passionate about makes it a whole lot easier for you to get better at being your own boss, not all entrepreneurs are prepared for the hard work and dedication required to establish a successful business.
Being self-employed may seem overwhelming at times, but in the long run, you’ll realise that that the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. Let's highlight a few:
- You are in control of your earnings.
- You are in control of your decisions.
- You are accountable only to yourself.
- You can choose your own working hours.
- No one can dispense of your services.
- HMRC benefits of self employment.
- You can be ANYTHING that you want to be.