Browse and choose the most appropriate option for your needs. If you are unsure which option to choose then please call us on 01292 502538. We will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the best option for you.
Greer's Gears continue to offer car and trailer training courses but please note that due to recent legislative changes there is now no longer any need for drivers who wish to tow caravans, trailers etc to undertake a formal driving test to demonstrate competence in all aspects of towing. It is highly recommended that drivers undertake an accredited training course to raise awareness of road safety requirements in towing. Greer's Gears Driving School is currently in the process of becoming an accredited training provider recognised by the National Trailer Towing Association.
We will tailor individual lessons to help build your confidence in car control, save you money and pass your driving test. You should be able to reach test standard after twenty sessions but we recognise that everyone learns differently and at different paces.
Offering a courteous, professional service that includes door to door pick up / drop off be it from home, place of work, school, college or transport hub. All lessons are conducted in a fun, friendly dynamic way that supports learning to drive at your pace.
The more you book, the less you pay.
Intensive Driving Courses
Do you need to learn quickly?
Pay As You Go
Stress free driving lesson.
Give the gift of driving lessons by vouchers.
Book and pay for Driving Instructor Training.
Car + Trailer Towing
Are you towing illegally? Take training to be the safest you can be whilst towing.
Driving Test Booking Service
Use this option to pay for your car theory or practical test.
Road safety presentations
Strive to Drive by changing attitudes to road safety.
Refresher driving lessons
Don't pass on bad habits.
Regain your confidence behind the wheel.
Safety & speed awareness on motorways.
Foreign License Conversion to FULL UK licence
Help reduce your UK insurance prices.
There are some terms and conditions to which we appreciate your agreement:
- All lessons must be paid for at time of booking.
- 48 hrs notice required to cancel / amend or charges will apply.
- Contact us before making a block booking to check availability and avoid disappointment.
- DVSA test fees are not included within block booking save for our 'Full Monty' course.
- Google calendar invites are sent to confirm lessons one day/hour before.
- Access will be given to our new 'Total Drive' app that allows you track progress, manage lessons and fees.
- Refunds can take up to 30 working days to reach your original payment method.
- Lessons cancelled by us will be rescheduled by mutual agreement to a time as close to your original booking. If this is not possible then we will try to add the cancelled slot to the end of any block booking or issue a refund for unused hours.
- Driving Test appointments or DVSA changes of tests may require short notice lesson cancellations. As these are outwith our control we will reschedule to a free date as close to your original appointment.