Chris Greer ADI
"Learning to drive is an essential life skill that will open many opportunities for you. Our aim at Greer's Gears is to help develop your skills to drive and to promote road safety by educating tomorrow's new drivers safely today.
We do that by demonstrating positive change, challenging mindsets, and proactively encouraging you to learn new skills in a fun, professional and dynamic client centred way. I hope you enjoy the site and look forward to seeing you On. The. Road".
'Strive to Drive'
Greer's Gears Driving School provides everything you need to learn to drive. FREE access to online study guides, a modern fleet of manual, automatic, trailer & towing vehicles all fully equipped with safety features. Combined with a strong customer care ethic we will tailor your learning to drive journey to your individual needs. We won't fail you as you 'Strive to Drive'.
Our Triple Guarantee
We make a promise to say you will pass your driving test first time. If you don’t, it's not the end of the world, we do it again but we’ll cover the cost of your second test. This is how our pass promise works for you:Read More
Greer's Gears can help you become an independent, confident, competent and safe driver. With online resources and practical techniques to help you cope with driving anxiety, test nerves and confidence boosters.Read More
Save £500 learning to drive
Many learner drivers waste serious amounts of cash whilst learning to drive. We can help you SAVE money by thinking SMART!Read More
Driving lessons are of two hour duration and time slots are arranged by mutual appointment. We cover all of Ayrshire including Ayr, Prestwick, Kilmarnock, Troon, Irvine, Saltcoats, Stevenson, Ardrossan and most outlaying areas. Please contact us if your location is not listed as we may still be available to help.
- Support learning from theory test through to the practical test and beyond.
- School's, College's or Universities with road safety presentations.
- Train people to become driving instructors.
- Those who need intensive driving courses.
- Full licence holders who need some refresher training.
- Those who have recently passed and want to do 'Pass Plus'.
- Car + trailers or caravans courses. Are you towing legally?
- Complete driving assessments.
- Full licence holders develop their advanced driving skills.
- Anyone who needs to retake a driving test after disqualification.
- Nervous drivers gain more confidence in car control and road presence.
- Foreign licence holders looking to take the UK driving test.